New Sponsor Program

Questions, comments, quips, criticisms, suggestions & compliments regarding the podcast and this forum.
Keeper Dan
Daemon Sultan
Daemon Sultan
New Sponsor Program

Post by Keeper Dan » Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:27 pm

Good morning campers!

I just added a shiny new downloads store to the web site. This will manage all of our free downloads (which will always remain free) as well as giving us other options for the future. We have all kinds of ideas for stuff to offer.
The first is a Sponsor Program. If you go to mu-podcast.com/sponsor, you'll see the different options and levels available.

This is of course a completely voluntary thing, and all moneys will be devoted to the podcast in some way. Server costs (which are rapidly approaching), recording equipment, server for the streaming content, game materials, and contest prizes. There are also additional paid features for the store and website I'd like to get installed eventually.

Please speak up if there are further ideas for levels or other things you think we should offer. Do the benefits of sponsorship seem to be worthwhile to you? We'd love to hear your ideas so we can make this community the best it can be. :cthulhu2:
Keeper Dan of the Miskatonic University Podcast

Dr. Gerard
Professor
Professor
Re: New Sponsor Program

Post by Dr. Gerard » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:40 pm

Wait, Keeper Dan, are you saying that now there's just one easy page thay's all set up for sponsorships and downloading cool stuff from the folks at MUP? Tell me more!
Keeper of the Cthulhu Dark "Secret Everest Expedition" PbP scenario
Rip Wheeler in the Call of Cthulhu "No Man's Land" scenario
Plays for Keepers

trevlix
Investigator
Investigator

Post by trevlix » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:54 pm

Is there a direct paypal link we can use?
[Trafford: Insanity: 4, Exhaustion: 2]

http://keepingthegame.blogspot.com/

Keeper Dan
Daemon Sultan
Daemon Sultan

Post by Keeper Dan » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:11 am

Do you mean bypassing choosing a level in the store? The home page of the site has a standard donation button on it towards the top.

Citysliker
Junior
Junior

Post by Citysliker » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:19 am

Hi Keeper Dan,

I used the direct PayPal link on the home page to send you guys a little something. For the hours you keep me entertained it is the least we loyal listeners can do.

Chin Chin!

Keeper Dan
Daemon Sultan
Daemon Sultan

Post by Keeper Dan » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:38 pm

Thank you so much!We're continually bowled over by the generosity of the community.

Dr. Gerard
Professor
Professor

Post by Dr. Gerard » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:06 pm

Citysliker wrote:Hi Keeper Dan,

I used the direct PayPal link on the home page to send you guys a little something. For the hours you keep me entertained it is the least we loyal listeners can do.

Chin Chin!
Hey Citysliker, thanks a heap!
Keeper of the Cthulhu Dark "Secret Everest Expedition" PbP scenario
Rip Wheeler in the Call of Cthulhu "No Man's Land" scenario
Plays for Keepers

Citysliker
Junior
Junior

Post by Citysliker » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:19 pm

My pleasure chaps.

#doff cap

Keeper Dan
Daemon Sultan
Daemon Sultan

Post by Keeper Dan » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:16 pm

Hey there everyone!
I've been unable to rebuild the downloads store on our site because the imprisoned beasts that power the server are regrettably stubborn. So, I outsourced it.
We now have a page on Joyride. This is a site very much like the much more well known Patreon, but this is designed specifically for podcasters.

I made a short link from our site to the page here: http://mu-podcast.com/patron
Or you can go to the Joyride page here: https://www.getjoyride.com/shows/mupodcast

I still intend to get the store back up on our site, but this is a cleaner way of managing regular donations. The old setup was strictly one-and-done.

Oh, and I learned how to edit video! My first result is on the Joyride page. :cthulhudance:

Zjiv
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Zjiv » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:01 pm

Seemed to work, well the sponsoring part atleast, couldnt get the RSS feed to behave though. Might just be me.