NecronomiCon Providence 2015

Discussion about podcast episodes
WiseWolf
Associate Professor
Re: NecronomiCon Providence 2015

Post by WiseWolf » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:56 pm

Gladius wrote:Somehow I managed not to buy a single thing in the vendor room. I'm pretty sure it was because I was completely overwhelmed by the million things I *wanted* to buy. I will now spend the next two years regretting it.
I went back to buy the Shoggoth, but it was sold out. I didn't get enough gifts for my friends, they will have to engage into a role-play battle to win the five I got for them.
Last edited by WiseWolf on Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mindless-Focus
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Mindless-Focus » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:32 am

Yeah, I wanted a shoggoth as well. Walked away to think about it and didn't come back until the end of the next day and he was sold out.
NOT Steve ;)

Mindless-Focus
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Mindless-Focus » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:44 am

Also, it was great to be able to meet everyone I've listened to for years and read. I rode the elevator with S.T. Joshi multiple times and got to hear him speak a couple of times. Same with Ramsey Campbell. Rode on a bus all the way to Newport and later had lunch at the same place with him. Insanely nice guy to chat with. Seeing all the sites was awesome as well. Really bummed I couldn't fit it all in. Also, got to be a part of the longest Feed the Shoggoth game. It was a great game and so glad to have backed it and have played in it with Badger! Also, my wife who knows nothing of Lovecraft or gaming had a great time. Now that I have my first con under my belt, I look forward to the next one in 2017.
NOT Steve ;)

SquamousStudios
Freshman
Freshman

Post by SquamousStudios » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:11 pm

Hey Mindless,

This is a very late post to thank you, and everyone else, who tried out Feed the Shoggoth! at NecronomiCon. The reaction from all the players was great, and you even gave me some great topics for the game FAQ.

Also, a huge thanks to Murf, Chad, Magnus, Max, and all the other Arseholes who attended our wedding. :mrgreen:

Mahaffa
Junior
Junior

Post by Mahaffa » Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:21 am

Best wedding ever. Period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk