Keeper of the Cthulhu Dark "Secret Everest Expedition" PbP scenario
Rip Wheeler in the Call of Cthulhu "No Man's Land" scenario
Plays for Keepers

Scott Dorward
Senior
Senior
Re: MU Podcast 043 -- The Campaign Trail

Post by Scott Dorward » Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:16 am

Dr. Gerard wrote:Excellent! If you need playtesters...
Definitely!

PirateLawyer
Senior
Senior

Post by PirateLawyer » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:09 pm

Scott Glancy has a great scenario which should get published next summer which features serpent people. There's an audio recording over at RPPR of it being run at GenCon back in 2008, I believe. It's called Dig to Victory and is well worth a listen.

Keeper Jon
Professor
Professor

Post by Keeper Jon » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:22 pm

PirateLawyer wrote:Scott Glancy has a great scenario which should get published next summer which features serpent people. There's an audio recording over at RPPR of it being run at GenCon back in 2008, I believe. It's called Dig to Victory and is well worth a listen.
Yes, this is one of my favorite games that I've relistened to several times. I love Tom Church's character in that game.

fox01313
Graduate Student
Graduate Student

Post by fox01313 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:45 am

Keeper Jon wrote:
PirateLawyer wrote:Scott Glancy has a great scenario which should get published next summer which features serpent people. There's an audio recording over at RPPR of it being run at GenCon back in 2008, I believe. It's called Dig to Victory and is well worth a listen.
Yes, this is one of my favorite games that I've relistened to several times. I love Tom Church's character in that game.
Agreed on how endearing some of the characters are from the RPPR audio recordings of the CoC/Trail of Cthulhu games, I've found them quite delightful in addition to the ones here at MU & on Skype of Cthulhu. I've found some others on other sites where the audio quality just wasn't that great to listen to or too much background noise.

Just wanted to say I picked up Dreams of the Witch House & Dark Adventure Radio Theatre's Reanimator, just started with Dreams but one thing that MUP might wickedly enjoy is that at the end of the Reanimator disc there is a bonus song called 'Onward Miskatonic' which is the HPLHS song for the school written by Reber Clark & Andrew Leman.

edit-not in the actual plays of RPPR but somehow missed this one mentioned so here's the link for others who might be wanting to hear it:
http://slangdesign.com/rppr/2008/08/act ... o-victory/
Last edited by fox01313 on Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
"That's funny, usually the blood gets off on the second floor." -Mr. Burns in The Shinning episode (Treehouse of horror V)

Keeper Jon
Professor
Professor

Post by Keeper Jon » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:43 am

fox01313 wrote:
Keeper Jon wrote:
Agreed on how endearing some of the characters are from the RPPR audio recordings of the CoC/Trail of Cthulhu games, I've found them quite delightful in addition to the ones here at MU & on Skype of Cthulhu. I've found some others on other sites where the audio quality just wasn't that great to listen to or too much background noise.

Just wanted to say I picked up Dreams of the Witch House & Dark Adventure Radio Theatre's Reanimator, just started with Dreams but one thing that MUP might wickedly enjoy is that at the end of the Reanimator disc there is a bonus song called 'Onward Miskatonic' which is the HPLHS song for the school written by Reber Clark & Andrew Leman.
Oh man... we need to get permission to play the school song on the show!