MU Podcast 038 – Con-Madness!

Discussion about podcast episodes
Keeper Jon
Professor
Professor
Re: MU Podcast 038 – Con-Madness!

Post by Keeper Jon » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:20 pm

bn322 wrote:I have only recently started listening to you guys and just caught up with the backlog. I want to say you guys have an amazing show which has helped myself and my players out a lot. I especially enjoy the History lectures and the discussions on the tomes. I have two players who have never read Lovecraft but after listening to your show they have grasped the setting well enough.
Also, congratulations on joining the D20 radio network. And finally, as a person who lived in the Providence area, it is always nice to hear some talk about their first experience with waterfire. I can tell it still as the ability to awe and entertain.
:cthulhudance: Welcome!! :cthulhudance:

Thanks for listening to the show. I'm glad we were helpful. We love hearing about new players discovering the game and old players returning to it. That's the point of the show.

Please tell us how you guys are doing. We'd love to hear more.

:fhtagn:

Shannon Mac
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Shannon Mac » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:24 am

I enjoyed this one and after hearing Keeper Dan talk about it Gencon is also on my radar (I am considering Necronomicon 2015).

(Murph): Badger's game was titled "The Last Stop", I believe. I played in it at a local con back in May. I see Badger all the time through the con circuits. BTW, what were the names of those two Mythos authors you mentioned? I tried to do a search but maybe I got the spellings wrong. Sorry to hear one author got robbed at Necronomicon, btw

(Jon): Jon Hook!
My gaming blog with pretty pictures: http://www.storytellersjem.blogspot.com/

KeeperMurph
Daemon Sultan
Daemon Sultan

Post by KeeperMurph » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:48 pm

Shannon Mac wrote:I enjoyed this one and after hearing Keeper Dan talk about it Gencon is also on my radar (I am considering Necronomicon 2015).

(Murph): Badger's game was titled "The Last Stop", I believe. I played in it at a local con back in May. I see Badger all the time through the con circuits. BTW, what were the names of those two Mythos authors you mentioned? I tried to do a search but maybe I got the spellings wrong. Sorry to hear one author got robbed at Necronomicon, btw

(Jon): Jon Hook!
Here are some of the authors that I mentioned (in no particular order):
  • Laird Barron
  • W.H. Pugmire
  • Joe Pulvers
  • Cody Goodfellow

Shannon Mac
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Shannon Mac » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:02 am

Thanks, Murph.

BTW, you weren't in the "British" game on Saturday so I did my best to play crazy in your honor. The 7E creators didn't kill me so I think I did okay. :roll:
My gaming blog with pretty pictures: http://www.storytellersjem.blogspot.com/

KeeperMurph
Daemon Sultan
Daemon Sultan

Post by KeeperMurph » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:52 pm

Lol thanks.