MUP Campus Crier Catchup - May 2016

Discussion about podcast episodes
Keeper Dan
Daemon Sultan
Daemon Sultan
MUP Campus Crier Catchup - May 2016

Post by Keeper Dan » Mon May 23, 2016 2:05 am

This Campus Crier Catchup has all four hosts on it! Why is it only a Crier then? Well, episode 100 is featuring Mike Mason, Line Editor for Call of Cthulhu at Chaosium, and scheduling everyone with such large time-zone gaps has been an issue.
This episode was recorded on May 16, 2016.

Campus Crier
ImageFriend of the show Brian Sammons and his long-time partner and cohort Jamie Jenkins got married on this past Friday, May 13!

Joshua Hoffine Horror Photography Book on Kickstarter
Two new outdoor images and player character info from Call of Cthulhu: The Official Video Game.

Geek and Sundry asks- The Best RPG of All Time Is… Call of Cthulhu?

Lovecraft Tales is an upcoming adventure game set in Lovecraftian universe

From Beyond The Beyond- YouTube short film by Chris Lackey and Greig Johnson

https://youtu.be/MUuJ9RSViZ4

Keeper Jon's Age of Cthulhu 9: The Lost Expedition now live on Kickstarter!

From Oscar Rios of Golden Goblin Press regarding Heroes of Red Hook-
The book is now 65% filled, with seven stories accepted. Budget and stretch goals are set. More are coming in all the time too. We hope to have at least 50K in accepted stories before the Kickstarter launches.

Stretch goals include bookmarks, b/w interior illustrations, and 4 original novellas. If all four novella stretch goals are unlocked they will be bundled into a whole new book, with an original cover by Ian MacLean.

We expect to have the book written by the time the Kickstarter launches, and out before the holidays.

So far we have... (in alphabetical order by author's last name)

Lords of Karma, by Glynn Owen Barrass
Beyond the Black Arcade, by Ed Erlac
Crossing the Line, by Tom Lynch
A True Telling of the Terror that Came to Red Hook, by William Meikle
A Gentleman of Darkness, by Wilum Hopfrog Pugmire
The Guilt of Nikki Cotton, by Pete Rawlik
Men and Women, by Oscar Rios

The cover art is attached, and it’s by Ian McClean. We hope to have it mocked up as a rough cover soon, and to include an ad for it in the back of Dread Shadows in Paradise. I am hopefully that book (Dread Shadows...) will be released to backers of Tales of the Caribbean next week, and available for purchase to non-backers before the end of the month.

A Time to Harvest month two has been released from Chaosium for the Cult of Chaos members!

World War Cthulhu- Cold War has started releasing PDF versions to Kickstarter backers.

Ep 100 did get recorded on May 22, so expect that next weekend! :cthulhudance:
Keeper Dan of the Miskatonic University Podcast

CthulhuDude
Sophmore
Sophmore
Re: MUP Campus Crier Catchup - May 2016

Post by CthulhuDude » Mon May 30, 2016 8:48 pm

Thanks so much guys for the wedding shout out and congrats. Both Jamie and I loved it. :D

Go Pods!!!!!!
“Despite my ghoulish reputation, I really have the heart of a small boy. I keep it in a jar on my desk.” ― Robert Bloch