MUP 094 - That's what They want you to think!

Discussion about podcast episodes
Dr. Gerard
Professor
Professor
Re: MUP 094 - That's what They want you to think!

Post by Dr. Gerard » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:00 pm

Nvision wrote:Loved this episode, guys! Brainstorming is infectious, and it's easy to get caught up in the enthusiasm.

In regards to the "too weird to be real (but it is)" Denver Airport, I think it would be a perfect playground for the subterranean sadistic Old-Ones of K'n-Yan. They could have been using the once bustling airport as a hunting ground, to materialize and grab weary travelers to bring to their cities below for slavery and amusement. You could easily set up a scenario where a friend of family member goes missing from the airport while awaiting a connecting flight, as their documentation would show that was their last known location. Staff or authorities could have heard rumours of missing travelers, seen glimpses of the Old Ones, or even be involved in keeping things quiet in exchange for favours from the worshipers of Tsathoggua. I really want to dabble with this a little more...this is just off-the-cuff stuff :)
Yeah, that sounds really excellent. And if you wanted to up the conspiracy bit, you would fold in your favorite puppet / puppeteer organization from the various symbols extracted from the murals.

Personally, I really feel that Blucifer should have stats. Anyone game?
Keeper of the Cthulhu Dark "Secret Everest Expedition" PbP scenario
Rip Wheeler in the Call of Cthulhu "No Man's Land" scenario
Plays for Keepers