Starfall Over The Plateau Of Leng

Tell us about the new thing you picked up. Be it a game, module, mini, dice, board game, novel, comic, video game, music, or whatever. Share what you love, or loathe with everyone.
SamS
Sponsor
Sponsor
Starfall Over The Plateau Of Leng

Post by SamS » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:19 pm

Look what I found on my recent trip to St. Louis.
It's the hard back of Mr. Jon Hook's Starfall Over The Plateau Of Leng.
I just started reading it and It's all I can do to put it down and right this review. Very well done Jon!
GER-1.jpg
GER-1.jpg (308.64KiB)Viewed 23898 times
Sam Stamps
Keeper of my own little reality.

Keeper Jon
Professor
Professor
Re: Starfall Over The Plateau Of Leng

Post by Keeper Jon » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:40 am

Thanks man! Please give a shout-out to the fantastic brick-n-mortar store that stocked it. FLGS are rare enough as it is, and only a small percentage of those will actually stock Age of Cthulhu books from Goodman Games. It's understandable. Limited shelf space in the store, and every inch needs to be stocked with product that they can turn over quickly. I don't think many stores are "sold" on the Age of Cthulhu line yet. I hope that changes soon.

EddyPo
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by EddyPo » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:30 pm

For what it's worth, I bought a copy of Timeless Sands of India at my FLGS--Game Universe. Three locations in the Milwaukee area. I'll have to check if they have Plateau.
Not a hack!

Keeper Jon
Professor
Professor

Post by Keeper Jon » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:18 pm

EddyPo wrote:For what it's worth, I bought a copy of Timeless Sands of India at my FLGS--Game Universe. Three locations in the Milwaukee area. I'll have to check if they have Plateau.
Thanks EddyPo! For those who are interested, you can browse Game Universe online too. Check out the link I provided to their website.

SamS
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by SamS » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:05 am

The shop where I bought the book was in St Charles, Missouri just outside St Louis, The Fantasy Shop was the name of the store.
Sam Stamps
Keeper of my own little reality.

Keeper Jon
Professor
Professor

Post by Keeper Jon » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:04 am

SamS wrote:The shop where I bought the book was in St Charles, Missouri just outside St Louis, The Fantasy Shop was the name of the store.
If you're in the St. Louis area, please be sure to visit The Fantasy Shop. There are several locations, so be sure to check for the one nearest you.

trevlix
Investigator
Investigator

Post by trevlix » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:26 pm

Keeper Jon wrote:
SamS wrote:The shop where I bought the book was in St Charles, Missouri just outside St Louis, The Fantasy Shop was the name of the store.
If you're in the St. Louis area, please be sure to visit The Fantasy Shop. There are several locations, so be sure to check for the one nearest you.
Ugh...I was just in St Louis and thought about going, but decided not to at the last minute. :(
[Trafford: Insanity: 4, Exhaustion: 2]

http://keepingthegame.blogspot.com/

Keeper Jon
Professor
Professor

Post by Keeper Jon » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:24 pm

This is a picture of Jeff Grubb at Grand Con 2014 holding my book! Jeff and his gaming group were kind enough to play test Starfall Over the Plateau of Leng, and their play test notes were invaluable in the shaping the final product. Thank you Jeff!