*Insert Imaginative Subject Here*

Discussion forum for the Good Friends of Jackson Elias podcast
KeeperAntUK
Sophmore
Sophmore
*Insert Imaginative Subject Here*

Post by KeeperAntUK » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:20 am

Hi guys,

Just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed discovering The Good Friends podcast.

I'm trying to catch up with your back catalogue, along with the new ones of course, a remarkably consistent high quality body of work!

Now I have two favourite podcasts; Mu and The Good Friends, and all conveniently on one forum :-)

Ant

Paul Fricker
Sophmore
Sophmore
Re: *Insert Imaginative Subject Here*

Post by Paul Fricker » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:25 pm

I'm pleased to hear that you're enjoying the show. I'm sure I speak for my fellow hosts and for MUP hosts too when I say that hearing from listeners is really appreciated. We enjoy making the show, but it's the interaction with and feedback from listeners that makes it all worthwhile.
One of the Good Friends of Jackson Elias (a Call of Cthulhu podcast)

KeeperAntUK
Sophmore
Sophmore

Post by KeeperAntUK » Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:25 pm

I think one of the best things about the nature of podcasts is that they are far more interactive than some other media.

It's much easier to invest in something that you feel allows you to be part of it.

For me it was great to be able to send my silly Laundry Induction audio to the guys at Mu. Likewise I was able to share my short story draft on the forums. They are a great bunch of guys and I laugh myself silly sometimes, but the also have a camaraderie that evokes the best times I've had in gaming.

The Good Friends is great for me because I'm a 46 yr old British gamer who started playing in the late 70's, so dare I say some of the episodes and conversations resonate with me quite a bit.

raildave
Freshman
Freshman

Post by raildave » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:49 am

I have been an avid listener/subscriber of the Podcast for over a year now after my long lost old friend Scott told me about it.
It also gave me a chance to hear that familiar voice again.....and since listening for the first time I have to say I am a big fan!!! :D :D :D

I also have to thank or sometimes curse Matt for introducing me to Kickstarter through one of his posts on Blasphemous Tomes.
That started my errr obsession....with it.

So long live The Good Friends of Jackson Elias and I am also proud to say I am a Patron of the show.