Looking for playtest groups for Nameless Horrors scenarios

A place for games to be managed and run, as well as looking for people to play with online.
Scott Dorward
Senior
Senior
Looking for playtest groups for Nameless Horrors scenarios

Post by Scott Dorward » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:25 pm

I'm looking for groups that were involved with the Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition playtest who would like to run one or two new scenarios and give me some feedback on them. These scenarios will be part of the upcoming Nameless Horrors collection, which was part of the 7th Edition kickstarter.

The scenario which is ready now is called The Space Between, and it is set in modern-day Los Angeles. It centres on the troubled production of a feature film which has been funded by a religious group, with the investigators struggling to ensure the film is completed.

It would be especially useful if you know anything about Los Angeles or film production, as I have little experience of either and may have got stuff wrong.

The second scenario, named Bleak Prospect and set during the Great Depression, will be ready for playtesting in a month or so.

Ideally, I will need you to run the scenarios and send me feedback before the end of August.

Please drop me a line at scott (at) microwavesushi.com if you are interested.

Thanks!